Saturday 2 August 2014

Family bbq tomorrow, Mega Excited. This is a quick & Easy Marinade for Steak.

Tomorrow the whole family have decided to get together & have a Bbq & I can't wait. We've even got the sumo outfits ready, how much fun is that going to be? So much I know.
We've decided to use rump steak as its best for bbq-ing. I was requested to make my juicy lemon & Rosemary burgers & also my steak as everyone thoroughly enjoyed it the last time I made it. So here's the quick & easy marinade!



Ingredients
5 pieces of Rump steak
3 1/2  tbsp cracked black peppercorns 
2 1/2 tbsp Sea salt
5 Crushed garlic 
Zest from 1 lemon
2 tsp Lemom salt 
Lemon rind cut into chunks
2 tbsp Chilly flakes 
1/2 cup Groundnut oil


All you gotta do is mix all the marinade ingredients including the lemon rind as this will give lots of flavor, coat the steaks in the marinade & let it sit in the fridge over night & you're done, so easy innit.
Sometimes simple is better & let me tell you, these steaks are to die for, so juicy & succulent with the garlic & lemon running through, not to forget the black pepper. Simply delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment