Thursday 24 July 2014

It's That Time Again. Binging On Cheese. Let's Have Some Kick Ass!

Every time I go in to town I make sure I visit the cheese stall in the market. How a child reacts when there in a candy store is pretty much how I am in a cheese store. Mega excited. Today's purchase is 'Practors Kick Ass Cheddar Cheese', a block of deliciousness. So tasty.
If you're looking for something strong in flavor, then this is the one. A full flavored mature cheddar with an age profile of 18 months. The texture is to die for, literally. So soft and creamy, butter like & not to forget the delicious nutty flavor.
My mouth is watering. I'll be sitting here binging on this huge slice, whilst you drool reading this (that's if you're a lover of cheese)
Who needs a man when there's cheese. Not me!
Let's dig in.


No comments:

Post a Comment